Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT TYPES OF FINANCING SERVICES ARE OFFERED?
Our 15 direct lenders offer:
• ACH BANKING AND FUNDING (Repayment terms of 3-24 months)
• SPLIT FUNDING – MERCHANT CASH ADVANCES – UNSECURED FINANCING (6-18 month terms, funding in 3-5 business days)
• EQUIPMENT LEASING AND FINANCING (Dependent on life expectancy of the equipment purchased)
• SBA LOAN (5-25 year terms, 5% APR)
• INVOICE FACTORING (Amount of funding is based on work your business has completed and billed customers)
• BUSINESS LINE OF CREDIT (Fee Rates range from 1.5% to 10% based on a number of business performance factors. Apply to find out what your Fee Rate could be.)
• STARTUP LOAN (Monthly payments calculated at 1-2% of balance)
How can I use the cash proceeds?
Our clients have used their newly acquired capital for investing in inventory, equipment, staff, and seizing an opportunity in the marketplace before the competitor does.
HOW LONG WILL I WAIT TO FIND OUT IF I QUALIFY?
Depending on the type of financing you are seeking, the pre-approval could be obtained once the all requirements are sent in. Funding can take as little as 24 hours- 2 business days depending on the amount of the transaction and the time it takes to get the necessary documents.
HOW MUCH CAN I QUALIFY FOR?
Aquinas Capital Funding can help you secure funds from as little as $3,000.00 up to $5,000,000.00, depending on which program you qualify for.
DO YOU HAVE CUSTOMER SERVICE?
Of course! Our friendly and knowledgeable customer services reps are available to answer your questions 24/7/365.